Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dream for an Insomniac

Here are a few of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies

Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of your time.

Choices are like connecting highways. They all take you to the same place. Some just take longer to get there.

There are too many mediocre things in life to deal with and love shouldn't be one of them.

I never give up. I either get what I want or I change my mind first.

If you only dream when your asleep, then when your awake, there's still nothing there.

We cheer up occasionally, but we get over it.

Favorite movie lines?

1 comment:

T Gonzales said...

"Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'...that's damn right." --Red

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit." --Red

"Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies." --Red

all from The Shawshank Redemption...