Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Nothing is worth more than this day" - Goethe

When I was an earnest college student we use to keep a quotation board (yes - quotation and not quote just ask Dr. Skinner at Presbyterian College). This plain piece of poster board was a place for us to remember interesting things that we read, or keep up with great lines that came out of our friends mouths. Recently I have been working on slowing down and paying more attention to what is around me. I have decided to reawaken the quotation board in blog format and I invite you all to play along.

2 comments:

Lorso said...

The "quotation board" has never been a new concept even then... but I bet yours is a descendant of (among others) the Ghetto Board maintained by Sara, Amanda, and Dorothy back in the day. That one was fun. Do you remember - it was filled with both thoughtful, published comments made by famous people, and funny comments made by friends. It made my day if I ever saw my name on that board... ah, memories!

rachelerin said...

Yes, I should give due credit to Sara, Amanda, and Dorothy for inventing and passing down the quotation board!